Monday, March 24, 2008

Hello All!

Well, this is my first blog, so bear with me while I bring things up to date-

As most of you will notice, on the side I have listed websites to visit, along with other information and such. If anybody has any input on what else to add on here, or any information you feel worth sharing please send it to me, or leave it in a comment and I will check it out and post it.
Now, some of you may be wondering about the "Lex Orandi Lex Credendi". It is an old Roman saying (of course in latin) which roughly translates to "the way we pray is the way we believe". I think it's wonderful!

Thanks-

7 comments:

Dad said...

I dig the blog. This is a very good thing, and hopefully it will help with your spelling... :-p

Jason said...

I like it. I have a few people in mind that I would like to send this to. HEHEHE!! But seriously, this is really cool. I'm going to come here all of the time.

Sarah said...

Nay-Nay.. i have to say it's sweet, and very interesting. I thank you for filling me in on these interesting facts.Great Job!

abbi said...

Mr. Ford! Nate's spelling is fine :)

Dad said...

Ehhh....

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm Joe of St. Thérèse, I'll be visiting here often, be sure to visit mine as well.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,