Friday, June 6, 2008

Coincidence?

Ok, so today I was out mowing someones lawn (as i do about every weekend) but as I was mowing I was praying (as I always do when I mow) and the 92 degree heat was beating down on me. After a while i had to go dump the mower bag into a lawn bag, but as I did so a huge cloud came out of nowhere and covered the sun, and the wind picked up. It stayed like this until i was half-way home and then the sun came back out with its heat. Now I'm not saying that some "miracle" happened to me. Or that I am showing some lesson on how "if you pray, things such as this will happen" (Here comes the other hand clause); but that's not to say things like this won't happen. God can pretty much do what ever He wants. I just thought it was very interesting on how God could work in little ways, even as in-significant as the one I stated above. Which also raises the question; How many of those are we missing because of how oblivious we are, and how much little credit we give to God for things such as this?

7 comments:

Dad said...

God makes the wind, God makes the clouds, God makes the heat. When you notice any of these things, regardless of whether you see them as a blessing or a burden, thank God for them. It's alot easier to thank God for our blessings than for our trials, but do it all-- it will make you even closer to Him.

Fr. Brian Stanley said...

What dad said.

dad said...

...and I didn't go to 10 years of seminary...

Fr. Brian Stanley said...

Deo gratias.

*{];-)>+

dad said...

who knows, if I had I might be your bishop

Fr. Brian Stanley said...

What was that you said?

Something about flying pigs?

;)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,