Thursday, September 18, 2008

God help the Faithful-

Isn't it the perfect opportunity?


As soon as someone gets over a great ordeal, or finds hope in what seems like the darkest time of their lives, the devil steps in. He works himself in little by little, just pushing it over the edge. But you keep faith, and persevere through it. Then he hits you hard, and deep, not giving you anything to hold on to. Turning everything you have around.

When we as catholics, and as human beings grow in faith and love towards God, Satan sees that as his prime goal. To rip us away from The Truth and Gods love. That would be a bigger "prize" for Satan. The only choice is to focus your eyes on God and on the Church's teaching. That is a hard reality to follow. Especially in times when the only thing you want to do is curl up and leave and hide from your troubles. But that is another post for another time.


Today i ask of all of your prayers, and for you to ask others to pray; for the strength and courage to stand up against Satan and his army. To keep their eyes fixed upon God, and to keep faith in what is truly important and what will really ultimately matter. Thank you-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are quite the young man. God loves you very much.

Anonymous said...

You are in many people's prayers

thelilflower said...

Dear Nate,

I stumbled upon your blog and was absolutely astonished by your writings. If you still are 15, then "wow" is all I can say. Your writings about the Church are remarkable - the knowledge and wisdom you possess is something I did not gain until I was in college. I grew up in the Roman Rite, but did not learn any of this material about the Church until I was immersed into a campus ministry, where my spirituality and faith grew tremendously. Here I am now, a recent college graduate, and reading any encyclical I can get my hands on. Anyways, I just wanted to commend you for all of your insights and for sharing them.

I shall remember you in my prayers, and I pray that you remember me in yours.

To Christ through Mary,
Jeslyn Thomas

Anonymous said...

People are praying for you, and praying for each other. That is what God wants us to do. To come together in truth, and praise him.

Kasey said...

More people are praying for you than you know.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,