Sunday, January 18, 2009

Your Thoughts

Lately I've been looking into some seminaries and such, just to wet my appetite. I know I'm only 15, and have 2 more years until I would even go to college/or seminary. I just wanted to ask all of you to see if you had any suggestions of traditional colleges, or seminaries. Also, if you had any opinions as to whether going to college before seminary is worth it, or what you would recommend. I really, don't know about any of this. So I'm easing my way into it. The only real research I've done is websites people have sent me. It's never too early to see what's out there. (I've been looking into the FSSP/ I've been leaning more towards that) Thanks for all of your help, and thoughts!



In Christ-

3 comments:

Dixi said...

Hi Nate!

Have you thought about joining the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest? http://www.institute-christ-king.org/

They are awesome, holy priests! My little Sister - who's 14, is going to Italy in May to check out their Convent. To join the order you have to know at least 3 languages so she's starting with French. Yipes!

Joe S.R. said...

I plan on going to seminary out of high school like my parish priest.
I recommend:
1)St.Charles Borromeo Seminary.
They were known as The seminary to go to back in the 70's when most American seminaries were extremely hetero-orthodox. I made a visit there last Friday. It was great.

2) St.Mary's seminary.

Or, of you're thinking about being a religious priest, join the Mercedarians.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,