Saturday, February 14, 2009

Catholicism is The Truth

Basically, I am a Catholic because I believe that Catholicism is true.

Just to be clear, what I don't mean by this is that Catholicism is true for me. This is because religion is about more than just me -- it is about reality, the actual truth. The facts are what they are, whether I believe them or not. Catholicism, or any other religion, states what it thinks is true or false, whether or not I -- or anyone else -- believe them, or like them. So, it wouldn't make any sense (nor would it be honest) for me to say that Catholicism is true for me but not necessarily true for someone else. It's either true or it isn't.

The fact is, everything the Church teaches, is true. It just is. I mean, Jesus said--"I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through Me." What more do you need?!

5 comments:

Diane M. Korzeniewski said...

Ok Nate - I gotta know....is all this music from the same source?

What is playing 2 numbers after the Sicut Cervus?

Catholic Teen said...

The music is all from "playlists.com"

You can see/pick the music all the way down at the bottom of the page.

The second one after sicut cervus is the Samuel Barber "Agnus Dei"

It is one of my FAVORITE songs.

Diane M. Korzeniewski said...

I'm there!!!

I don't think I should add music to my blog, unfortunately, because this could be a problem for people peaking in on their work computers.

There's nothing like sacred polyphony and chant blasting out of a work computer in a silent cublicle environment :o

I had that happen to me when I visited a website playing music. Needless to say, lots of heads turned (lol).

lizaanne said...

I have SO enjoyed your player today!! I'm working from home and have had it pretty much blasting most of the day, until the phone rings. :-) Thanks Nate!!!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,