Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random

I love reading the divine offices. There is such connection to the daily psalms and prayers, and scripture readings. They all fit! I love how when you read the morning prayers it talks all about how the flowers praise God, and how the sun praises God, etc. It is all about our day ahead, and asking God to be with us. Then, when the day is all done, we come back to prayer, and it talks all about how we screwed that day up! How we sinned, and how we repent, and we ask God to forgive us and protect us through the night from all evils that may haunt us in our sleep. If judgement should come to us through the night, we're in BIG trouble. It constantly keeps me focused on God, and I need as much of that as I can get. I have tons more to write. Many other posts in mind. Today was one of those "field days" of ideas But I have school, and homework, and lessons, and choir festival, etc. This is going to be a very busy two weeks. So I'll try to get 5 minutes to write sometime. Oh well, God's keeping me busy, out of trouble. ;) I don't mind it that much. That's my job right now. To go to school, and be a friend, and brother. To be busy and take lessons, and study, and practice, and be involved, and volunteer. That's what God is calling me to do right now. Then again, I lose time to pray to God, and to meditate on Him, and His love. I wish to do that all day, constantly. But God calls me to do otherwise. Then again (again), in my daily works and business, I am praising God, and doing His work. Whether I know I am or not. Random, I know. See? So much to say right now!

Anyways-scarce blogging for a while. God Bless!