Friday, March 13, 2009

Vespers and Stations

Welp! I'm off to vespers and stations! Stations has been really cool this year because we've had four altar servers doing it, which means one on cross, one on incense, and two holding candles. More than the two we had all last year (me and my brother). The church is so pretty at that time of night too. I could stay in there for hours! The physical sacrifice we altar servers endure by holding such heavy candles, or the cross is my favorite part. I'm trying to memorize the prayers that go along with stations. I'm getting closer! I just need more time. Anyways! I'm off!

In Christ-

(A little scattered, but not a bad post! =D)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these verses from Bible, and would like to share them with you. For we should love Gods word so much


Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God

Romans 6: 23 For wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ jesus

Romans 5:8 God proved his love to us in yet while we were sinners Christ died for us

Romans 10:9-13 If you confess with your mouth that jesus is Lord and beleive in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved

Turn from sin, and place faith and trust in Christ alone

James 2:19 You believe there is a God good even demons do

Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that one is saved and this is not of works

Psalm 14:3 for there is no one who does good not even one.

Sin has a price and that price is hell, so turn from sin and place faith in Christ and give him the wheels to your car and have control of your life

godlovestheworld.com

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,