Thursday, April 2, 2009

Goodbye!

I won't be posting anything on here for the next week as my family is going down to Tennessee to stay in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains. I can't wait! We really need this vacation!! Anyways- I am leaving 3 a.m. Saturday morning and won't be back until Holy Thursday (which I'll be sure to post MUCH when I return, about the new Bishop, Holy Week, our trip, etc. There will be much to write about).

When we are driving back we are going to stop in Cincinnati Ohio overnight, to attend Mass and a Tenebrae service at "St. Peter in Chains Cathedral." They're doing AMAZING music at it. Stuff like; Bruckner, Bach, Vittoria, Allegri, and Poulenc.

My prayers go out to you all, and to all that are traveling over spring break. I hope you'll keep my family and I in your prayers as well.

Pax Tibi-