Sunday, September 27, 2009

Alright...

I'm sick of it. I'm not going to let the devil keep me from carrying out writing on my blog. I've had enough of it. I was knocked down pretty hard over the past month, but I'm starting to get back up and I'm ready for the fight. I'm going to do what God calls me to do, and I think continuing my writing on here is one of His callings.

When everything is taken away from us we always have God. If God IS, then that means that God IS in all that we receive, good or bad. Even when it feels as though the "perfect storm" hits, and every aspect of "our life" is falling apart, we still have God who is there for each of us intimately.

Frankly, I don't know how pagans do it!?!? How do they live their lives without God to help them? If there was no God, then life wouldn't be worth living. I couldn't do it! How would one keep going if God didn't exist!? Then again, one wouldn't be here if God didn't exist so one wouldn't have the chance to endure life without God... Hmm...

Anyways,

The devil is REALLY good at what he does. That's why he's the devil. But we have God on our side, who will ultimately prevail! We just need to stay strong and true to Him and we will come out of the fight with His abundant love and graces.

In the past I have talked about growing battles and trials that will ultimately cause us to stand up for our faith and how great suffering will come to the church, and we will reach a point at which we will have to stand up for our faith, and remain true to God and His teachings.

Well, it has begun. We are in the middle of it. We must stay strong and remain consecrated to Mary, the Saints and God. We mustn't stray away from His guiding light.

We are in a time of spiritual warfare. Whatever others may say, the devil, as far as Christian belief is concerned, is a puzzling but real, personal and not merely symbolical presence. You can't have one without the other. There is no good without bad. He who does not believe in the devil does not believe in the Gospel. We have to believe in both, and act on both rather than covering our ears to the thought of evil people who are actually trying to destroy us. This is a reality that we all face. The devil and his demons are real.

Soul of Christ, sanctify me; Body of Christ, save me; Blood of Christ, inebriate me; Water from the side of Christ, wash me; Passion of Christ, strengthen me; O good Jesus, hear me; within your wounds, hide me; let me never be separated from you; from the evil one, protect me; at the hour of my death, call me; and bid me to come to you; that with your saints, I may praise you forever and ever. Amen.

1 comment:

CH (CPT) Brian Stanley, USA said...

I am praying for you, Jock. I keep you and your family in my prayers, and you are remembered at every Mass I celebrate. I am very much aware of Satan and his works of evil. He is always at work, and we need God's grace. Stay close to the Lord, go to confession regularly, receive the Eucharist, and get back to praying the Divine Office, please.