Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Okay Okay!!!

Listen my dear friends, between athletic practices, band, exams, and my "oh so important" engagement to the Taco Bell family I have had little to no time to write lately. However, I hear your cries (anonymous' included) and I promise I will be posting on here very soon.


Some of the topics you can look forward to in the upcoming weeks: my impressions of the movie "The 13th Day," serving High Mass at St. Mary's, St. Blaise, and random tangents that I often tend to get on.

In the meantime, enjoy the music on my blog, review some of the older articles I have posted, and spend more time PRAYING!

In Christ,
Nate

2 comments:

CH (CPT) Brian Stanley said...

Well, it's about time.

Catholic Teen said...

Father,


Do you have any photos you could send me whenever you have some time?? I'd like to post them. :)

Thanks!